Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

The best things come in threes

A bit of a hiatus but now I'm back! Here are a couple of things I'm excited about, and you should be, too!

1. Camp NaNoWriMo: for all of you (aspiring) writers like myself, Camp NaNoWriMo begins on Monday! Anybody else planning on participating? I plan on being a bit of a rebel and using it as NaNoEdMo (as in editing my novel from last November). Hopefully, I can power through this pesky second draft (read: the story took on a mind of its own again).
2. You can now follow me on Instagram @thecorporatewitchpirate and Pinterest!
3. My first outfit post! This is a favorite outfit from a few weeks ago, dressing up as Regina from Once Upon a Time to watch the show with a friend. Now that show has everything I love. It may be cheesy, but it's the perfect marriage of fantasy and reality - what I strive for everyday. Not to mention, the costumes are incredible. Must invest in leather pants and pirate boots...



Dress: Thrift store. Mesh shrug: Maurice's. Corset: eBay.

UPDATE: Apparently my order got all messed up so no new camera for me :( Hopefully, I'll find another affordable one in the near future. Still on that college budget for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment