Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Sheer Skull Button-up and Maxi Skirt

This outfit includes some of my favorite pieces put together. I adore the sleeveless button-up trend that's going on right now, and this sheer version is extra flirty and edgy. And it's business in the front, party in the back...it features a giant skull. I love how versatile the top is; a nude camisole is sexy without showing too much skin, and it makes the skull pop on the back. When I'm going out on the weekends, I usually pair it with a simple black or white bandeau. 


This cotton maxi skirt from Kohl's is another great versatile piece I love. A black maxi can be casual or classy for summer, but it can also easily have a nice gothic edge to it when paired with the right top and accessories, which is why I particularly liked this outfit. Black on black, with my skull tank, skull necklace, and skull bracelets. Yes, this outfit made me very happy indeed. 



1 comment: